Starting Wednesday, May 2 at 12:00pm noon EST – that’s 9 am PST, the Apocalypsies will be hosting the second ever YAmazing Race with MGnificent Prizes ‘“ a week-long blog race featuring over 50 debut authors. Go to the Apocalypsies site any time between May 2 -8 to join the race and learn more about the hottest new books debuting in 2012 ‘“ AND earn a chance to WIN one of several prize packs made up of signed ARCs and finished copies, gift certificates, bookmarks, jewelry, swag, and more. Best? It is International!
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO DO THE ENTIRE RACE, AND CAME JUST TO ENTER THE SIDE CONTEST, SKIP DOWN.
Synopsis of STARTERS:
That’s all you have to read! You can skip to the bottom or do this:
The following is a special side contest if you want to win a personalized hardback first edition of STARTERS with a bookmark. International okay! (otherwise, skip down to the bottom)
Leave me a comment and give yourself a point if you:
1. signed up to like me on FB (www.facebook.com/lissapriceauthor) (either now or before)
2. follow me on twitter Lissa_Price (either already following or a new follower)
3. have seen the trailer for STARTERS on youtube
4. saw the STARTERS trailer in a theater where it played before THE HUNGER GAMES movie in some cities across the US as well as internationally. (please mention the city you saw it in)
5. own the book, STARTERS (hardcover or e-book)
6. reviewed it on Amazon, Barnes and Noble or another bookseller’s site (1 pt per site)
7. have downloaded and used the free app for the STARTERS book
8. have played the STARTERS free FB game (www.facebook.com/startersbooks)
9. Gotten a friend to read STARTERS.
10. Checked keyword “Tags” on the Amazon pages (1 pt per page, can add your own keywords too) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/tags-on-product/B005DXOPMS/ref=tag_dpp_cust_edpp_sa (kindle)
and here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/tags-on-product/0385742371/ref=tag_dpp_cust_edpp_sa (hardback)
So, list and add up your points in your comment because they will help your chances. Thank you so much for the support, I really appreciate it.
Ready to move on?!